Your download here includes the full version. One click activated!
COMPATIBLE WITH: CS5-CC+
CURRENT VERSION: 1.0
FILES INCLUDED: ATN
WORKS WITH: JPG, PSD
RELEASED DATE: JAN. 23, 2019
LAST UPDATED: FEB. 8, 2019
Enter detail below to redownload this file.
Popular Apple and Spotify colourful banner effect created for designers, photographers and art enthusiasts. You don't need Photoshop knowledge to use this action. This Photoshop action will do the hard-work. No skill required. One click only!
- Full customization action set
- High quality final render
- Easy tone color change
- Several effect settings to choose from
- Depth and details intensity control
- Highlight control
- Shadow and midtones Control
- And much More.
- Package: Quadtone Effect Creation Kit
- Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5 and above
- Released Date: Jan. 23, 2019
- Author: Charles Brown
- Item(s): ATN file
- Complexity: No skill is required - just 1 CLICK away.
- - Tested and optimized to work with different photos
- - Easy to use
- - Renders professional result
- - Stands out among other similar tools
- - Several techniques were combined to make this possible
- - Incorporates MRCHARLESBROWN's unique render methods
We are determined to give you nothing but the best! Go for the best!
SAVE TIME AND MONEY.
© All Rights Reserved mrcharlesbrown
MORE PRODUCTS TO CHOOSE FROM
Specialized in creating graphic design effects and tools, animation templates, photography and videography with several years of experience in the field. Main goal is to supply you with the right tools that will fasten your work flow as you create top notch end results and save time and money. We offer graphic design services, short films and documentaries, VFX templates, motion graphics, all sorts of music production, and much more. You can have confidence in us to handle your projects, provide you with an outstanding end product and deliver on time Why stress yourself when you can spend your time on other things while we do the rest for you. We are determined to give you the very best!