- What is the difference between Regular and Extended Licenses?
The end product achieved with an item purchased under the Regular License may be distributed for free, whereas under the Extended License you can sell your end product.
- Are freelancers allowed to use our assets for their clients?
Yes they are allowed to use our assets as long as it is properly licensed. If your client is using it for non-profit distribution, you can get the Regular License. However, if they are going to use it for paid services, you will need to get the Extended License. Whenever you use our assets for your clients, the license gets transferred to them.
- Can I offer online services where I can sell end product of your assets?
Yes you can offer online services. Simply get the Extended License for each client. This is often a very difficult license to grant since it will be competing with the original store. However, our goal is to make this marketplace as flexible as possible and remove underlying gridlocks associated with rightful licensing ─ granting users like yourself a worry-free path to using our assets for commercial purposes.
- Which License do I need if my end product will be distributed for free?
You simple need only the Regular License.
- Which License do I need if my end product will be sold?
To be able to sell your end product, you will need to get the Extended License.
- Am I allowed to resale the original asset or include it in my own commercial product?
We do not grant license that will allow you to resale our asset in its original form. On the other hand, to be able to incorporate our asset in your own product which you intend to sell, you will need to get the Extended License and the end product must be significantly different than the original form of our asset.
- Can the end product of our asset be distributed in its original state or must it be modified?
It can be distributed in its original state as long as our assets is not included in the end product download or file transfer. You can print out or display on web the end product of our assets for both free and paid distribution. Always remember to get the proper license Regular or Extended depending on whether you want to distribute for free or sell the end product.
- Is the Regular License similar to editorial license?
Not exactly. Our Regular License is for end product that will be distributed for free (irrespective of whether it was used in an editorial project). And our Extended License is for end product that is sold to the end customer (irrespective of whether it was used in an editorial project).